The American Iced Coffee is a cooled filter coffee. The coffee ground could be any type, such as dark roasted arabica or light roasted robusta.
American Iced Coffee making process step by step:
- Brew a jug of filter coffee.
- Fill the half of coffee into the ice-tray.
- Put the ice-tray into the freezer and freeze it.
- Put the other half of coffee into the fridge and cool it but don't freeze it.
- Take the ice-cubes and the cooled coffee from the fridge.
- Fill the cold coffee and the ice-cubes made of coffee into a glass in half-and-half.
- Decorate it with chopped peels of lemon.
- Use sugar syrup to sweeten.
- Serve it cold.
Ingredients of American Iced Coffee:
- half jug of cooled filter coffee
- half jug of iced filter coffee
- chopped lemon peels
- sugar syrup