We will be running foundation course in our Roastery at Unit 4, Curraghconway, Ballycurreen, Cork. This course will be completed by an internationally qualified authorised SCA trainer. At the end of this course you will know the basics of being Coffee Barista. The numbers are limited to 5 per course so early booking is advised..
This course will give you the skills you need as an entry level barista.
You will learn:
- About the different coffees from around the world.
- How to adjust the grinder for the best effect.
- How to get the best espresso from start to finish.
- How to steam milk for texture and temperature.
- How to get the best coffee in a full range of coffees.
- How to operate, clean and maintain your coffee machine.
The Course will run each day from:
9.30 am – 12.30 pm
1.30 pm – 05.00 pm
The training will be given on:
Conti 2 Group Traditional Coffee Machines
On Demand Grinders
A Range of Tampers
Date of Course:
For information on all our upcoming courses
please call 021 4270008 or email email@example.com
Cost of Course